Picking a toy to switch modify can be confusing the first time but there are some simple things to keep in mind
- MUST RUN ON BATTERIES - no AC / wall pluggable toys.
- Toy should operation with a button to press, squeezing a foot, pushing a belly.
- The cheaper toys are actually easier to hack (also if something breaks there is not much lost).
Take a look at the list, go look at your local toy store. Email if you have any questions.
- Playskool Playskool Poppin’ Park Eelefun Busy Ball Popper $29.99
- Remote Control Color Bug-Red Doodler $12.99
- Spin Art Machine $10.00
- Motorized Bubble Machine - Dora the Explorer $29.99
- Multi Voice Changer by Toysmith $12.00
- Fart Machine No. 2 - Radio Control Whoopee Cushion $15.62
- Kid Galaxy My 1st RC GoGo Fire Truck $18.14
- The Original Tickle Me Elmo $30.99